The Butcher’s Son owners aim to expand, gain access to more areas and shake corporate image
Dallas Business Journal by Steven R. Thompson, Staff Writer
Date: Friday, January 20, 2012, 5:00am CST
DRIVEN OWNERS: Jon Wagner and Dain Pool, co-founders of Georgia-based Two Trucks LLC, launched The Butcher’s Son in October. Coming to the Dallas market specifically to open a food truck was a deliberate decision Two Trucks made: “If we wanted to be a leader in the industry and we went to L.A., we’d be just another gourmet food truck,” Pool said. “In Dallas, there was an opportunity.”
- No service @KlydeWarrenPark today but you will see us curbside tomorrow starting at 11am! Make some plans to come and see us!
- A break from the rain! Come quick and grab a much deserved meal! Open @KlydeWarrenPark 2pm!
- Rain, Rain, Go Away! No public service again today. It looks like there may be some hope for service… https://t.co/I2D2jcB58e
- No Public service today. Crossing our fingers the rain forecast changes for tomorrow! Stay dry and safe out there!
- @tank82tx @KlydeWarrenPark We don’t carry the beef tenderloin on our regular menu anymore. Keep an eye out though!… https://t.co/WAKRkMexrS